Thursday, October 12, 2017

Walt says

I haven't blogged at all this year and I wish I had! The kids do and say so many funny things and I wish I had taken the time to post pictures of them and their quotes. So here is to trying again! Ha!

I was cleaning the toilet when Walter walked in and asked "why are you brushing the toilets teeth!?" Haha! I told him he need to be cleaned because we feed him and he proudly said "I fed him this morning!!" Hahaha!! He started to help me scrub the toilet and I asked if we should name the toilet since we were so personal with it already! Walter without skipping a beat said "lets name it HoneyBun!!!!" I was laughing so hard! Where did he come up with that!!? I love how witty this little boy can be!


He also wishes he could go to preschool every day like Olivia so I told him when he isn't at school he is at "mommy preschool". He loved that idea! As I got him in the car to go pick up Olivia he said "thank you for picking me up from mommy preschool!" He has continued to say that any time we get in the car to go somewhere on his days off.

He gets so excited when I pick him up from school. He stands in the driveway and sees my van pull up and he jumps up and down and I can see him yelling "my mommy is here! My mommy is here!! That's my mommy!!" Then he thanks me for picking him up and he loves me!

I love this boy so much!! Im so blessed to be his mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment