Walter is really 4 1/2 months but life was a little crazy so in doing this now.
If I should have learned anything Olivia's first year of life it was not to brag!!!! I obviously forgot that and started bragging like all moms do. Walter never cried... Well now he cries any time I put him down. This makes life a little hard but the second time mom in me doesn't stress as much as I would with Olivia. Being the second child he has to be put down a lot. Poor kid, all he wants is to be held by his mommy. As of yesterday things have gotten a lot better. He can officially took over now! He is so quick to learn things. She started thinking about it on Sunday and by Wednesday he was doing it like a pro. He is a lot happier when I put him down now and Olivia likes to play with him more. How did my newborn start rolling over so fast!!? Isn't it still December!?
Walt loves sitting up and looking around.
Life with two kids is busy and I never finished this post. Now I can't remember what was 4 month stuff and 5 month stuff so I'll leave it at that.





No comments:
Post a Comment