Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

We had a really fun weekend! I wish it would never end. Seriously, who could ever get enough sun, hamburgers, drive-in theaters, shopping, sleeping in, cleaning, and relaxing? I know I can't.

Saturday night

We went to the drive in to see Mr. Poppers Penguin and Monte Carlo but before we got there we got Chinese take out!!
My hubby is so dang hot!
Our cozy little bed!
Waiting for the second show to start.

Sunday

We bought tons of sweets and thoroughly enjoyed our night!

Monday Forth of July

I made a cake on Sunday for Daniel's brothers good friend Jeremy


Last year we ran into some family friend from Bakersfield at the firework show and they were here this year too!
mmm kettle corn :)
I was in heaven with my kettle corn!!
The only places I got burnt was my neck and face but everything has turned into a beautiful tan!
We got to our spot around 3:00 and the show started at 10:00
As you can see we got a little bit of sun.
Michael's brother Daniel and his friend joined us.
Idaho almost has the best sunsets

1 comment:

  1. IF has the best fireworks! My husband thought I was crazy when i told him we used to have to go in the afternoon to get a spot but it's way worth it huh?

    ReplyDelete