Michael and I had a fabulous Easter/Conference weekend. We started it off by a fun trip to Idaho Falls to get Michaels car wheel fixed. We spent an hour running around Sams Club eating tons of free samples. Which was our inspiration for Sunday dinner. After we went to IF we headed back to Rexburg to go to my final fine arts show I needed to attend for my humanities class. We saw Garden Of Eden. It was blasphemous! With HORRIBLE dancing... I wanted to pull my hair out when I saw the HORRIBLE technique and bad moves. Don't worry, Michael and I had a good laugh when we listened to everyone around us saying how great the show was and the dancing was fabulous. We just couldn't believe the show was at BYU-I. The show was about the first nine chapters of Genesis. Nothing matched with the scriptures and God hated us because we sinned.
Saturday Michael had to work during conference so I took notes and told him what was said. Then he went to priesthood and taught me what he learned. Saturday night Michael and I Colored Easter eggs and ate chips while watching Princess and the Frog!
Sunday we made breakfast while watching conference and enjoyed our time together! Michael and I really got into our giddy love today! My heart flutters every time I look at him!! He is so handsome and so good to me! We spent the day talking and growing our love. While Michael was in the back room I hid our Easter eggs. Michael looked so cute looking around the kitchen and living room. After we put them back in the box I cracked one and everything oozed out all over me and my face... I guess I need to learn how to boil eggs!!
So so so cute! Love it! miss you
ReplyDelete