Sunday, August 16, 2009

Lazy Sunday


So, this is my first entry and I am so confused! First off, I couldn't remember my password then it took forever to figure out how to write this.
Today is a lazy Sunday. Michael and I attended church and learned a lot. I taught the Sunday School lesson about the organization of the Relief Society. When we got home from church I took a nap then we made dinner. It has been so fun to be here in Rexburg during the 7 week break. Michael and I have done so many things. Every Wednesday we have water Wednesday. We have gone to Rigby lake and Edgin lake. We have also gone on many bike rides, went to the Titanic museum, farmers market every Friday (I got a new band for my watch), International Dance Festivle, Idaho Falls duck race, drive in movie, campfires, bowling, Idaho Falls Chuckers game, "shopping", daily slugbug battles, saw the movie Up and made a big warm blanket, golfing (Michael won his tourney), and we have a lot more to do with 3 weeks left till I go back to California. It is a bitter sweet thing to think about. I don't want to leave Michael for 4 months but I really want to go back home and not have to worry about doing homework. This is all I can think of writing right now.... who knows if anyone is even going to read this!


1 comment:

  1. OH Lauren you guys are so creative and cute!! I miss you so much I never know what to do with myself! And don't worry I will read your blog...every entry! Love you.
    Tell Michael hello and keep me updated on all your fun outings (on second thought no need to write about it I'll call you and get it first hand). I'm jealous I'm not with you in Rexburg.
    XXOOxoOxoOxOxooOOX

    ReplyDelete